Hello again everyone! As promised I have written up a very basic healing guide for the next three bosses within the second wing of Highmaul. I want to keep these short and sweet. Less dribble and just the facts you need as a Mistweaver. Thank you for the kind words from my last post! Lets get the ball rolling for another super basic guide!
Note: These guides do not teach you how to play your class or tell you exactly what spells to use. Just a few tips here and there for good measure.
- If targeted by Crystalline barrage run away from the raid (to the right)
- If you have any Earthen Pillars spawning on you, Move. (to the left)
- Tanks take heavy consistent damage throughout. Use spells like soothing mixed with surging.
- Raid will take large damage on every Tectonic Upheaval. Use a mixture of uplifts and chi brews to help balance it out.
- Use revival on second Upheaval so it could be up for the last one.
- Spells like chi torpedo coupled with celerity for the extra roll help great for the movement of this fight.
- I take chi burst here as I like its raid healing for Upheaval/melee group dealing with red stuff.
- Statue on melee.
Twin Ogron -
- First off, fire is bad, move from it. Zen med and defuse magic negate its damage.
- Avoid Pol's charge, spread on pulverize.
- Tank A takes damage from whirlwind, save hamster ball for that. (Life Cocoon)
- Watch out for interruption shout. If you have a paladin, get them to use devo aura here. (Mana tea wont be interrupted anyway)
- Keep the statue by the ranged. Single target the melee (My raid never had many of them dudes)
Ko'ragh - Super simple guide.
- Fire debuff can be dispelled, if you like to cheese, soon as the first raid wide fire debuff is up, use revival. (will be up for last one)
- If the boss is charging move away (behind someone else)
- help stun adds with leg sweep when needed.
- Tanks and the player catching the orbs will take heavy damage, Save cocoon for those three.
- Dont stand by or near any of the bad stuff (ice, fire, arcane)
- Use surging/soothing on tanks (watch for range) and use uplift as a main chi spender here. Lots of AoE damage from people unable to avoid all the avoidable damage.
There you go folks! Second basic guide complete! I will add some widgets in for the spells for new people looking to know more about the spells, but it's Friday, It's been a busy week and I have a cold now so I want to mong out! Until next time folks! Take care! - Vaylen.