Friday 19 July 2013

A quick thank you!



So today I passed the 1k total view mark! Even though the blog has only been up and running a number of weeks I appreciate all the readers this little blog has attracted. I did not intentionally make this for many people to even consider reading what I post but knowing so, It will push me in the future to update my adventures and mishaps more often.

What to expect in the future: 

Right now I'm working on a few new posts that may spark the interest in some of you. Very basic guides, questions and answers with other players (Mistweaver/Windwalker) The do's and don'ts of raiding, pet guides, pvp/pve videos and such are all in the works.

So again, Thank you for taking the time out to have a little glance at my blog and hopefully It will continue to grow.

Netherix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here...