Friday 5 July 2013

Growing crops for the greedy guild members?! You owe me gold!

Grow my pretties! 
For the first time since this expansion was released and players had access to this patch of land halfway hill has flourished! In all honesty I have neglected the most part of this place, Growing crops was just not something I was keen on doing. But recently, with the guild in need of some Pink turnips for our feasts, I felt it was time to look beyond the grind and try and enjoy it. As you can see I just reached revered and unlocked the 3rd patch of land. What I have noticed is that the seed satchels you can purchase has made this growing thing a whole lot faster and the dailies are not to bad, but of course, they are dailies after all. *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here...